Morbihan offers a great diversity of places and activities to discover: a cultural heritage reflecting a rich history, a unique and well-preserved marine environment, and the possibility of many outdoor activities. Sailing and all water sports are of course at the heart of the region’s activities; but golf is also of importance.
Morbihan has 6 very beautiful BLUEGREEN golf courses that offer landscapes of pine and oak trees and plunging views over the water.
These 6 golf courses are all located at less than 50km of La Villa du Guern, making it an ideal starting point for lovers of this sport:
- 2 golf courses around the Gulf of Morbihan:
- Golf Bluegreen Baden: 2km from La Villa du Guern, located on the banks of the Auray river, this golf course offers an 18-hole and a 6-hole course with beautiful water views.
- Golf Bluegreen Rhuys Kerver: located on the Rhuys peninsula, in the heart of the Gulf of Morbihan ornithological reserve, this golf course offers an 18-hole course.
- 1 golf course in Ploërmel between Vannes and Rennes: Golf Bluegreen Lac au Duc, near the Brocéliande forest and on the banks of the largest natural lake in Brittany, offers a 9-hole course.
- 3 golf courses near Lorient:
- Golf Bluegreen Saint-Laurent: located in Ploemel and near the Ria d’Etel, this golf course offers an 18-hole and a 9-hole course.
- Golf Bluegreen Ploemeur Océan: located by the ocean, this golf course offers an 18-hole course.
- Golf Bluegreen Val Quéven: located very close to Lorient, this golf course offers an 18-hole course
Our guest house La Villa du Guern has established a partnership with BLUEGREEN which grants our guests preferential rates on the green fees of these 6 golf courses in Morbihan.
Grand Prix of Baden Gulf of Morbihan Vannes Agglo 2019:
On Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 April, the 2019 Baden Gulf of Morbihan Vannes Agglo Grand Prix will take place at the Baden Bluegreen Golf Club. This competition will bring together 120 top-level golfers: handicap below 8.5 for men and 11.5 for women.
This event is a testament to the dynamism of the Baden Golf Club: 2018 saw the creation of 6 additional holes to complete the existing 18 holes. Similarly, the number of members increased from 800 to 880, reflecting the popularity of this club with its magnificent seascapes.